Connect with AHS on Social Media
In accordance with health and privacy legislation, please do not post your personal health information or that of anyone else on this site as AHS does not provide personal medical advice on public social media sites.
Albertans now have another way to connect with Alberta Health Services.
Several new social media accounts are designed to help Albertans live healthier lives and connect you with the health information, resources and support you need – when and where you need it.
- @ahs_behealthy - Health information for Albertans
- @ahs_cancercare - Focus on cancer care
- @ahs_careers - Career information and job opportunities with Alberta Health Services
- @ahs_hacs - Information on the Health Advisory Councils
- @ahs_innovates - Innovation and research stories
- @ahs_media - News releases and information for media
- @ahs_northzone - Information for Albertans in the North Zone
- @ahs_yegzone - Information for Albertans in the Edmonton Zone
- @ahs_centralzone - Information for Albertans in the Central Zone
- @ahs_yyczone - Information for Albertans in the Calgary Zone
- @ahs_southzone - Information for Albertans in the South Zone
- The AHS Channel - Our official presence on YouTube
- Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Health Services Volunteers - Become a volunteer and connect with other AHS volunteers
- Apple Magazine on Facebook - Our flagship print magazine's online presence
- AHS Careers - Career information and job opportunities with Alberta Health Services
- AHS Health Advisory Councils - Information on the Health Advisory Councils
Note about Professional Medical Advice
AHS Social Media sites do not provide professional medical advice.The content of any AHS social media site is provided for general information purposes only. The content is not intended to replace consultations with a health care professional or to provide personal medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any medical or health questions. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site.
AHS Cares about Privacy
Did you find what you were looking for?
- For Alberta Health Services info and resources, visit the AHS home page
- Get info about a variety of diseases and conditions, or check your symptoms at MyHealth.Alberta.ca
- Feeling ill or have a health concern? A nurse is available 24/7 to answer your questions through HealthLink AB 1-866-408-5465 (LINK)
- Do you have a concern, feedback or compliment about patient care? Contact Patient Concerns and Feedback
- Have a question about health policy? Contact Alberta Health and Wellness