How to Request Your Personal Information

Information Requests

If you believe there is a mistake, error, and/or omission of information in your health record, you may request correction or amendment. In support of your request, you must provide adequate proof or evidence. For example, reports of x-ray or laboratory tests or documents showing a medical diagnosis might be needed to prove a certain medical condition exists. In addition, please note you may only request correction or amendment within a health record. We cannot remove a health record created by an AHS health care professional, such as your physician, nurse, etc.


Contact us at the Privacy Intake Line:

For Current or Former AHS Employees

You may request your personnel file if you are a current or previous AHS employee.

  • Contact AHS Human Resources at 1-877-511-4455

For Non-AHS Employees

Step 1

Complete this form.

No initial fee required.

Step 2

Send your form by mail or email.

Information & Privacy

5th floor, North Tower, Seventh Street Plaza
10030 – 107 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3E4

For Your Health Information or Medical Records

Your personal information is not the same as your health information or medical records. Request your health information or medical records.