- Current plans for Willow Square include care spaces for long-term care, supportive living of various levels and palliative care. Plans will allow for 144 beds, with 108 ready upon opening, 36 for long-term care and palliative, 72 for supportive living.
- Natural light, pathways and gardens, will all help to make this new facility feel like home and also help in the healing process.
- The project continues to be on schedule, with construction expected to be complete in fall of 2019.
- When the project is completed, residents will have a home that will meet their present and changing residential and medical needs.
- After the Willow Square Continuing Care Centre opens in 2020, the long-term care unit space at the Northern Lights Regional Health Centre will be reallocated to meet identified health priorities.
Alberta Health Services & Alberta Infrastructure