Building a better health system with the voice of our community
Are you interested in making a difference to how healthcare services are delivered? Apply to become a volunteer on one of the Health Advisory Councils or Provincial Advisory Councils.
Why Become a Council Member?
- hear ideas and suggestions from your neighbours, friends and communities about health services and areas of improvement
- help AHS enhance care locally and province wide
- play an important role in developing partnerships between our diverse communities and AHS
- are passionate about healthcare and service delivery
- enjoy talking with and sharing information with community residents
- have an interest in improving health and wellness in their community
Steps to Apply
If you are interested in applying to a:
Health Advisory Council
- Find the Health Advisory Council area you live in, view the AHS Zone & Health Advisory Council Map
- Learn more, visit www.ahs.ca/hac.
- Get Involved - Expression of Interest Form.
Provincial Advisory Council
- Learn more, visit www.ahs.ca/pac
- Get Involved - Apply now. Expression of Interest Form.
Immunization of Workers for COVID-19
As per AHS’ COVID-19 Immunization of Workers for COVID-Policy, all volunteers are required to be fully immunized at commencement of their term.