Automated Shift Callout (ASC) is now live for all eligible areas. If you qualify to use the ASC system, training on MyLearningLink is encouraged. This course covers all the features that will guide you in accepting or responding to shift offers (1-7 day window).
- Complete ASC training (click on the link below)
- Activate Communication Preferences in the ASC Employee Portal at www.ahs.ca/shifts
- Update your availability in Workforce ESP Self Service
Complete MyLearningLink course:
Automated Shift Callout: Employee Training
Does this apply to me?
ASC applies to those employees who meet the following criteria:
- You are currently scheduled through Workforce ESP;
- You currently receive phone calls from a PSS Staffing Service Centre, to be offered relief shifts;
- You currently use Workforce ESP Self Service to view your schedule and submit time off and shift swap requests.
Check with your manager, supervisor, or team leader to confirm if ASC applies to you.