Urgent Neurology Clinic
Offers neurological assessment for adults.
Provides service to clients with new and acute neurological problems who require neurological consultation within 72 hours.
- Was seen in the ER by a neurologist
- Requires ongoing neurological surveillance
- Are having neurological problems or was recently seen by a neurologist
- Chronic neurological condition
- Trauma/post-concussion patients
- Typical Bell’s Palsy
- WCB (Workers Compensation Board) client
- Uncomplicated headaches with normal CT of head
- Second opinions
Service Providers May Include
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.