Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery
Offers 24/7 advanced expertise and knowledge in resuscitating, stabilizing, transporting and attending to sick and premature infants.
Provides 24/7 advanced Level II care for sick and premature infants, including:
- attending all high-risk deliveries and caesarean sections
- stabilizing critically-ill infants and getting them ready to move to another care centre, when needed
- helping prepare infants and families to go home
- teaching parents and connecting them with other services and agencies
- facilitates the return of infants from tertiary centres to Lethbridge
Medicine Hat Regional Hospital
666 5 Street SW
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Parking stalls and washrooms
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Service Providers May Include
nutritionists, pediatricians, pharmacists, registered nurses (RNs), respiratory therapists, social workers
This service is for infants who are premature or have other newborn complications.
You need to be referred by a Pediatrician.