The Elbow River Healing Lodge offers a full range of primary health care services and visiting specialists to First Nations (Status and Non-Status), Métis, and Inuit peoples and their families. There is no walk-in service available, call to make an appointment.
The clinic offers primary care services and specialist services. This includes traditional healing approaches, health promotion, disease prevention, curative care, rehabilitative care, and social resource advocacy (supportive care).
Primary care services include:
- assessments and examinations
- onsite Elders
- traditional wellness and healing (spiritual, cultural, and ceremonial supports)
- family focused care
- prenatal care and case management
- nutrition and traditional dietary services
- social resource referral and advocacy
- outreach (in community, acute sites and Calgary Zone)
- foot clinics and foot health
The clinic also offers specialized services:
- general internal medicine
- physical and rehabilitation medicine
- obstetrics and gynecological health