The Neurovestibular Clinic, including Neuro-otology and Vestibular Rehabilitation, focuses on vertigo and dizziness providing assessment, diagnosis and intervention for people with dizziness and imbalance.
Provides objective testing, assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and education for people with a variety of vestibular disorders including, but not limited to:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Chronic Subjective Dizziness
Audiology and Vestibular testing include:
- clinical audiology assessments
- vestibular laboratory assessments
- vestibular rehabilitation and multidisciplinary management