Covenant Foundation supports Covenant Health, Covenant Care and Covenant Living by raising funds for leading-edge programs and services, research, education and state-of-the-art medical equipment at Covenant facilities across Alberta.
Covenant Foundation's purpose is to support Covenant Health's legacy of providing quality compassionate care -- healing the body, enriching the mind and nurturing the soul. The Foundation raises funds in many ways, including special events and direct donations.
Money raised by Covenant Foundation is invested in local Covenant hospitals, health centres and care facilities in one of six priority areas to support Covenant’s vision of transforming health care and creating vibrant communities of health and healing.
- Covenant Centres of Excellence: Mental Health, Palliative Care, Seniors Care and Rural Health Care.
- Tomorrow’s Possibilities: breakthrough research, innovations and education.
- Revitalizing Facilities: enhancements to deliver the best care to the greatest number of patients and residents.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: leading edge equipment and technologies.
- Compassionate Care & Programs: physical, emotional, social and spiritual care for patients, residents and families.
- Greatest Need: areas that require urgent attention to increase availability of quality local care.
Visit our website for more information or to donate.