Environmental Public Health supports safe and healthy environments where people live, work, and play. Public health inspectors focus on the prevention of disease and injury, protection against health threats and hazards, and promotion of health and well-being.
Our work includes:
- inspecting public places like restaurants, daycares, swimming pools, and tattoo studios
- inspecting rental housing and accommodations
- inspecting tobacco and vaping retailers
- investigating illnesses and disease outbreaks
- providing education on topics including food safety, pool operation and child care health and safety
- providing public health information to businesses and the public
- offering water quality sampling supplies for public and private drinking water systems, public swimming pools, and beaches.
Submit an online complaint or request, or contact us at 1-833-476-4743. For more information visit the Environmental Public Health website.