A residential, short-term (20 to 42 days) intensive treatment program for adults with addiction issues.
Residential treatment choices may include:
- gender-specific programs
- Aboriginal-based programs
- one to one, group, and family counselling
- cocaine program (Business and Industry Clinic)
- gambling (Henwood Treatment Centre and Northern Addiction Centre)
- tobacco cessation
- interactive workshops and information sessions
- recreation and leisure programming
- self-help groups
- preventing relapse
- discharge planning
Please contact programs directly for specific information about their program, including length of stay, program options and admission requirements or visit our website.