Nutrition Counselling - Pediatric
A registered dietitian assists clients in following a special diet and improve their eating pattern to manage their medical condition.
Information and services provided for:
- general nutritional counselling
- healthy eating for optimal growth
- pediatric weight management
- allergies / food intolerances
- breastfeeding / formula feeding concerns
- failure to thrive
- inappropriate diet for age or restricted diet that may lead to nutrient deficiencies
Service Providers May Include
17 years and younger.
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.