A comprehensive physician and addiction counsellor led program managing all substance and behavioral addiction concerns.
This service provides a combination of medical and psychosocial treatment program, including:
- anticraving medication for alcohol, opioids, gambling and stimulant use disorder
- coinciding psychiatric and pain management
- home detoxification services
- education, skills, and support group programs
- a four week intensive day treatment program.
- short term outpatient counselling
- supports for sexually transmitted infections
- medical and mental health assessments for detoxification facilities
- access to clinical trials and research studies
This service also provides additional support groups like:
- Early Recovery Support
- Relapse Prevention
- Trauma-informed Support
- Women’s Support Group
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) and DBT (dialectical behaviour therapy)-informed Groups
- Certified Sex Addiction Treatment (CSAT)
- Family Support Group
This service is provided by the Adult Addiction Services. Visit that service for additioanl details.