The Summit Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic location is for people 24 years or younger.
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 1130 AM & 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM (closed for lunch 11:30 AM -12:30 PM)
Thursday : 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM (by appointment only), 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM (drop-in or appointment)
Clinic is closed on Statutory holidays.
Thursday’s 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM is by appointment only.
Nurse only clinic hours: (no doctor available)
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (drop-in or appointment)
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM (by appointment only)
Nurse-only services include:
- routine STI testing (no symptoms)
- STI treatment (with a positive lab result)
- STI treatment for contacts
- emergency contraception pills
- birth control supply pick up (with a prescription on file)
- pregnancy tests & options counselling
- HIV PrEP counselling or testing
If you require a new prescription or physical exam, please come when a doctor is at clinic.