Provides free comprehensive sexual health educational workshops, resource materials, and telephone consultations.
Sexual health educators offer free programs about comprehensive sexual health to parents, schools, community groups, healthcare providers and services providers.
Programs can include information about:
- sexual decision making
- birth control and preventing pregnancy
- preventing sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- relationship and dating
- puberty changes
- how to talk to kids and teens about sex
- sexual and reproductive health program services
- sexual and gender diversity (LGBTQ+)
Health promotion services include specialists that can give information on:
- sexual and reproductive health
- support for community-based projects and research
- best practice updates for healthcare providers
- trends in sexual health