A comprehensive diagnostic and surgical clinic for the assessment and treatment of breast abnormalities.
The health team includes:
- Surgeons: Breast health expert diagnostic assessment and surgical treatment of benign breast conditions, suspected and confirmed breast cancer
- Family Physician: Breast health expert physician assessment and treatment of select benign breast conditions
- Oncologist: Consultation for patients at high risk of developing breast cancer due to family history or biopsy findings
- Nurse Navigation:
Dedicated primary nurse navigation providing education, resources, and one on one support for patients with breast cancer or undergoing breast evaluation.
Nurse Navigation services include:
- a single point of contact in clinic
- the ability to answer questions about tests, surgery, treatment, and options
- working together with your surgeon and other healthcare providers
- helping you to understand diagnostic tests and procedures, diagnosis, and what to expect
For more information visit our webpage.