Service Providers May Include
anesthesiologists, dietitians, family doctors, gynecologists, kinesiologists, neurologists, nurse practitioners, nursing aides, nutritionists, occupational therapists (OTs), pharmacists, physiatrists, physical therapists (PTs), psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses (RNs), social workers
Adults, 18 years of age and older, who:
- have a family doctor prepared to work closely with the treatment team and provide follow-up
- are in stable medical condition
- are cognitively capable of participating in assessment and treatment
- do not have a mental health condition that would preclude participation in assessment and treatment
- do not have an untreated, unstable substance addiction
- do not have a WCB claim associated with the chronic pain problem
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
Also Known As
Chronic Pain Centre Services, Chronic Pain Services
Chronic Pain Clinic