Provides youth-friendly, non-judgmental and confidential sexual and reproductive health services.
Please phone the clinic before coming in. If in the past 14 days, you have:
- a NEW fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath OR
- travelled outside Canada OR
- been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 OR
- had close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has travelled anywhere outside of Canada
IF YES to any of the above, DO NOT come to clinic.
Go to ahs.ca/covid19 and complete the self-assessment. Anyone who has symptoms, including cough, runny nose, fever or sore throat, must self-isolate for 14 days. Please do not visit a hospital, doctor’s office, lab or health care facility without consulting Health Link (811).
Effective March 19, 2020, South Zone Sexual & Reproductive Health Clinics are only seeing clients in clinic, for the following urgent concerns:
- KNOWN STI and need treatment
- Contact to a known STI and need testing/treatment
- Symptoms of an STI &bull Care following a recent sexual assault
- Birth control supply pick up with prescription on file
- Possible emergency contraceptive pill after phone assessment
- Pre-booked appointments
If you need one of the above services please phone the clinic. We will advise you when to come in. We are still offering phone consults for all other services.