Palliative Home Care
Provide and enable care, support, and comfort in the home for people (all ages) and their families at the end of their lives.
We work with clients with an ongoing, life limiting illness. Provide 24 / 7 support to the person and the family.
- assessment and management by Registered Nurse Case Managers for the person’s problems and concerns
- support for person and family members to cope with the problems and concerns with end of life
- coordinate care for in home support service (i.e. getting up in the morning, having a bath)
- manage equipment needs to support the person to remain at home
- support transitions
- support discussions around end of life decision making (i.e. goals of care)
Edmonton Zone and Area
780-496-1300 (Community Care Access)
The map does not show the actual location of this Organization or Service.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Service Providers May Include
registered nurses (RNs), rehabilitation therapists, social workers
Anyone can access Palliative Home Care by calling.