Forensic Adolescent Program - Mental Health
Provides assessment and treatment for youth in the community who are required by law to receive mental health services.
Services may include:
- psychiatric and psychological court ordered assessments
- family, group, and one to one group therapy
- psychiatric services
- assessment and help with recreational needs
- consulting with community services
- mental health services for people living in the community
For a copy of the information package and referral form, visit our webpage
Service Providers May Include
mental health therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, recreational therapists, registered nurses (RNs), social workers
Youth between 12 and 18 years with mental health concerns who are in conflict with the law.
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
You need to be referred by the courts, probation, or other community agencies.
Completed referral forms can be mailed or faxed.