Community Perinatal Program
The program offers prenatal and maternity care to pregnant women who may be having trouble accessing regular prenatal care.
Offers prenatal, labour and delivery, and postpartum care to pregnant women who may be having trouble accessing regular prenatal care. Experienced physicians and nurses work together to provide patient centered and trauma informed care. No referral is required.
- Prenatal visits
- Prenatal education and hospital tours
- Labour and birth under the care of our clinic physicians
- Care for the first 6 weeks after delivery
- On-site laboratory services
- Transportation support
- Interpreter services available
- Birth control counselling and prescribing
- Referrals for support with housing, parenting, nutrition, substance use issues and family violence
Services offered in 2 locations:
- East Edmonton Health Centre
- Woodcroft Public Health Centre
Service Providers May Include
doctors, registered nurses (RNs)
Pregnant women who may have difficulty accessing regular prenatal care
Appointments preferred. Some walk in services available.