Prenatal education classes for women and their partner or support person.
Classes provide information on:
- birth (vaginal and cesarean delivery)
- postpartum care of mom and newborn
- relaxation and breathing exercises
Clients normally attend the classes in the last 3 months of their pregnancy. There are 2 class times offered:
- a weekday evening program held once a week for 5 weeks
- a 2 day weekend program held during the day
Preference for registration is given to clients who are planning on delivering at the Grey Nuns Hospital.