Clients must be:
- medically stable
- able to tolerate 2 hours of physical activity twice a day
- motivated to do the entire program
- able to follow simple commands
- able to focus and have good short-term memory
- able to work on their own and not need one-to-one supervision
Clients must not be harmful to themselves or others.
A physiatrist will assess each patient to see if they are eligible for the program.
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.