PLEASE CHECK FOR MORE SPECIFIC CRITERIA
A. Audit Group
- All infants <29 weeks gestation or <1000 grams.
- All infants with moderate or severe hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy.
1. All infants (both preterm and term) with:
- any acquired brain imaging abnormality diagnosed in the neonatal period
- neonatal meningitis/encephalitis
2. All infants diagnosed with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
3. Direct referrals from the Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Physicians
4. Any infant admitted to/discharged from an EZ NICU born to mothers with confirmed/suspected COVID-19 at any time during pregnancy OR with confirmed or suspected neonatal COVID-19