Pediatric Neuromuscular Disease Clinic
The Pediatric Neuromuscular Disease Clinic offers care and support to children for social, educational and emotional difficulties that often accompany neuromuscular conditions.
Provides care and support for children with neuromuscular diseases (diseases that cause problems with muscles and nerves). Services include:
- counseling and emotional support
- therapy and bracing
- referrals for surgery
- ordering equipment
- teaching and information to the child, family, and schools,
Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
10230 111 Avenue NW
780-735-8276, 780-735-6262 (Referrals)
Designated surface and underground parking stalls. Ramps and wheelchair accessible washrooms.
- Disabled and public parking are available on designated surface lots and in the underground parkade.
- Public transportation available with bus stops along 111 Avenue in front of the Main Entrance of the GRH.
- Pay-by-Plate parking is available.
Hours of Operation
Days of the Week
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Clinics run during the:
- 1st Wednesday of the month in the afternoon
- 3rd Monday of the month - all day
- 4th Monday of the month in the afternoon
Service Providers May Include
neurologists, occupational therapists (OTs), physiatrists, physical therapists (PT), registered nurses (RNs), social workers, respiratory therapists, respirologists
For children 0 to 18 years with a neuromuscular disease
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
Also Known As
Neuromuscular Disease Clinic - Children, Pediatric Neuromuscular Clinic