Pediatric Rheumatology Clinic
The Pediatric Rheumatology Clinic provides assessment and follow-up for children with complex arthritis and related diseases.
The Pediatric Rheumatology Clinic is a family-centred service that includes:
- medical, physical, and occupational therapy assessments
- the development of home-based exercise programs and/or referral to community therapists, as needed
- psychosocial and emotional support for the child and the family, as needed, and
- education to the child, family, school, and community.
Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
10230 111 Avenue NW
Designated surface and underground parking stalls. Ramps and wheelchair accessible washrooms.
- Disabled and public parking are available on designated surface lots and in the underground parkade.
- Public transportation available with bus stops along 111 Avenue in front of the Main Entrance of the GRH.
- Pay-by-Plate parking is available.
Hours of Operation
Days of the Week
8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Please note clinics are held on the:
- 1st, 4th and 5th Wednesdays of the month between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month between 8:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Service Providers May Include
dietitians, occupational therapists (OTs), orthotists, pediatric rheumatologists, physical therapists (PTs), registered nurses (RNs), social workers
Children 0 to 17 years of age, with complex arthritis or other rheumatic diseases. Patients are assessed in the Stollery clinic first, and then follow-up may take place at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital with a multidisciplinary team.
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
Also Known As