A home-based educational and support program for families who have a child, age birth to 3 1/2 year with two or more developmental delays and / or a diagnosed disability.
Provides support, education and information to families of children with two or more developmental concerns or a diagnosed disability, in many settings and locations; family's home, playgroups, and in the community.
Parents should call if they have concerns and questions about their child's:
- how their child interacts with other people
Services to families and their child include:
- visits with you and your child in your home and/or community
- child and parent groups
- activity ideas to support and build your child’s development
- referrals and support in accessing other services and resources
- developmental screening
- resource lending library
- assistance in planning for your child’s preschool years
For more information visit our website.