Mental Health Services help individual and family members who are experiencing mental health problems.
Mental health problems may include mental illness such as, but not limited to:
- postpartum depression
- obsessive compulsive disorder
If you are not sure if these services are right for you, you can ask to talk to one of our therapists for assistance.
What do we do?
- discuss problem with caller and develop a plan to meet needs
- provide mental health services through community programs
What services are provided?
- assessment, diagnosis, treatment, therapy, counselling and support
- referrals to other professional or community agencies when appropriate
- services and support to mental health patients discharged from hospitals to assist
them in returning to community life
Information to individuals, community agencies or groups about mental health / illness and suicide prevention
What additional community supports are available?
- mental health promotion and prevention
- support for the seriously mentally ill in the community.
- contact the nearest clinic for information on possible travel clinics