Diagnoses and treats breast health problems.
Assesses, diagnoses, and treats breast health problems (e.g. lumps, abnormal mammogram or ultrasound, nipple discharge, breast pain).
- consultation with a surgeon
- breast biopsies
- education about breast conditions (non- cancer and cancer)
- help with navigating the healthcare system
- referrals to other healthcare providers if needed
For women diagnosed with breast cancer:
- health information about breast cancer and its treatment
- a nurse navigator as a contact person to answer questions and concerns