Mental Health Services help individual and family members who are experiencing mental health problems.
Mental health problems may include mental illness such as, but not limited to:
- postpartum depression
- obsessive compulsive disorder
- relationship issues
If you are not sure if these services are right for you, you can ask to talk to one of our therapists for assistance.
What do we do?
- talk to all callers as soon as possible (one business day)
- discuss problem with caller and develop a plan to meet needs
- provide mental health services through community programs
What services are provided?
- assessment, diagnosis, treatment, therapy and support
- referrals to other professional or community agencies when appropriate
- walk-ins, single session
- services and support to mental health patients discharged from hospitals to assist
them in returning to community life
Information to individuals, community agencies or groups about mental health / illness and suicide prevention
What additional community supports are available?
- mental health promotion and prevention
- support for the seriously mentally ill in the community.
- contact the nearest clinic for information on possible travel clinics