The Sexual Health Service is a confidential service that provides education and counseling to people who have had their sexual health impacted by injury, illness or disability.
This confidential service provides education and counseling around sexual health that has been impacted by injury, illness or disablity, such as:
- heart condition
- multiple sclerosis
- spinal cord injury
- spina bifida
- cerebral palsy
- traumatic brain injury
- rheumatoid arthritis
- hip replacement
- osteotomy or prostate surgery
Sexual Health Service provides:
- Education and information to individuals, families, partners, caregivers and professionals
- Assessment and treatment of sexual health concerns
- Referral to a wheelchair accessible clinic:
- Gynecological health.
- Complex erectile dysfunction management.
Services are available to people of any age, sexual orientation or relationship status, as well as family members and caregivers. For more information visit our web page.