A structured, immersive two week program for youth presenting any variety of addiction or mental health concerns. This program focuses on major life areas, stages of change, and healthy coping skills in a residential environment.
Offers a 14 day social program for adolescents between 12 and 18 to address mental wellness and / or safely withdraw from alcohol, other drugs, or gambling.
Offers a voluntary program for adolescents to safely withdraw from alcohol, other drugs, or gambling, in addition to managing grief / loss, substance use, anxiety, depression, self-harm, trauma, eating disorders and emotion regulation.
Services are tobacco-free and include:
- one-to-one, group, family, and recreational counselling
- psychoeducational sessions
- drug and alcohol assessments
- treatment options
- referrals to community resources as needed
- needs assessment and recommendations
- high risk behavior education
- development of resiliency, coping, and safety skills
- individual counseling
- family support services
- experiential group learning
- guided personal reflection
- referrals and introductions to appropriate community supports
- spiritual and cultural activities