Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infection Services
Providing outreach services that include harm reduction supply distribution and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infection Services (STBBI) services.
The outreach team will work together to provide STBBI testing and harm reduction interventions and education, medical and basic need services and supports for persons living with STBBI.
- connecting with individuals engaging in high risk behaviours
- supporting access to frequent and low barrier STBBI testing
- providing STBBI interventions such as education, case management, support with medications and assessment
- providing education to increase knowledge of STBBI and overdose prevention and transmission activities and personal risk behaviors
- provision of safer sex and safer drug use supplies
- system navigation to support access to social services including referrals to treatment and recovery services
- emotional supports and referrals to crisis services
South Zone and Area
The map does not show the actual location of this Organization or Service.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Service Providers May Include
licensed practical nurses (LPNs), nurse practitioners (NPs), registered nurses (RNs)
Adults in need of service
Referrals can be made by faxing or emailing the completed referral form
Also Known As