Health Link 811
A telephone service, which provides free 24 / 7 nurse advice and general health information for Albertans.
Health Link provides a number of clinical services including tele-triage and health advice, navigation services and online content support for all Albertans by calling 811 or by using one of its companion web products, MyHealth.Alberta.ca or InformAlberta.ca. The specific services include:
- Symptom-based nurse triage and health information
- Covid-19 Vaccine Booking
- System navigation
- Dementia Advice Service
- Catch-A-Break Osteoporosis screening
- AlbertaQuits Tobacco Helpline
- Addictions information and referral
- Central Access to specialized services
- Information on Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Sexually Transmitted Infections (HIV / STIs).
- Referrals to clinical services including and Dietitian Services and Rehab Advice Line
1-866-408-5465 (Canada-wide toll free)
780-735-3551 (Edmonton), 403-943-1553 (Calgary)
The map does not show the actual location of this Organization or Service.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Health Link is a 24 hours, 7 days a week telephone service.
Service Providers May Include
information and referral specialists, licensed practical nurses (LPNs), mental health therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, registered nurses (RNs)
Also Known As
811, Alberta Health Link, Calgary Health Link, Capital Health Link, Edmonton Health Link