Family Health Home Visitation - Families First/First Steps
A support program for families who need help with parenting and are experiencing life challenges.
Advocates assist families with:
- information on baby care and child development
- assessment of child growth and development
- identifying their goals and problem solving
- strengthening family environments
- enhancing community relationships and connections
Service Providers May Include
home visitation advocates
Families who need help with parenting and are experiencing life challenges. Men or Women who:
- are pregnant or have children 0-3 years old
- are seeking assistance with child development, mental health, stress reduction, relationships, injury prevention or nutrition
- require support in accessing community resources
- pregnant or postnatal women who are struggling with alcohol and / or substance abuse
Call for an appointment.