Back to search

Programs & Services

Financial Shared Services - Billing Cash and Collections

Processes Billing, Cash, and Collections billing and payments.

Responsible to send invoices and apply payments:

  • for uninsured, out-of-province, and out-of-country patient services
  • to The Workers Compensation Board
  • to third-party insurance companies

This service also is responsible for:

  • invoicing direct delivery ambulance services, including Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Air Ambulance Services, and transfers between facilities
  • collecting fees and charges on overdue accounts and apply payments as such.

Service Access

There should be contact information on your invoice. If you don't have an invoice, please see contact information below for Billing, Cash, and Collections departments. This service also assists with all ambulance/EMS - related billing questions.

Service Locations
Also Known As
Finance Department - Accounts Receivable
AHS Collections, Accounting, Billing, Collections, EMS Accounts Receivable, Emergency Medical Services - Billing & AHS Collections