Back to search

Programs & Services

Immunization - Records Request

Provides immunization records for anyone who has been immunized in Alberta.

Within Calgary (including Airdrie and Cochrane) or Edmonton, call or fax a request for a record of your immunizations.

For other areas, call your local:


To make requests for anyone under 18, you must be the legal guardian. Proof of guardianship may be requested. If you are over 18, you must make the request yourself.

Service Locations