Provides diagnostic testing and treatments for respiratory and cardiac disease.
Services may include:
- lung function testing
- airway health and management
- managing respiratory diseases (acute and chronic)
- education (including asthma, allergy, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- home oxygen assessment
- administering medication and/or medical gas
- tobacco cessation resources and counselling
- pulmonary rehabilitation
Services are available at outpatient hospital clinics, community health centres, patient’s homes and continuing care / long term care centres.
Note: Services may vary by community – please call for more information.