Back to search

Programs & Services

Individual Tobacco Counselling

Your doctor or pharmacist may be able to provide one-to-one support for tobacco cessation.

Visit or call your local pharmacy or family doctor to find out if they provide these services. There are also a number of Certified Tobacco Educators across the province that provide individual and group smoking cessation counselling. Call the AlbertaQuits Helpline at 1-866-710-QUIT (7848) to help find a counsellor near you.

If you are looking for help for other addictions or mental health concerns call the Addiction and Mental Health Helpline at 1-866-332-2322.

Service Locations