We are a youth-friendly clinic and will see people that fit into one or more of the following categories:
- are 29 years old or younger
- have no Alberta Health Care
- can't afford birth control
- need a translator
- need special services (HIV PrEP, pregnancy options support, emergency contraception, diaphragm fittings)
- have a need for our services that they can't meet elsewhere
Eligibility for The Summit: Marian & Jim Sinneave Centre for Youth Resilience, opening 04 April 2023. People 24 years and younger.
Eligibility for Okotoks Health and Wellness clinic: All teens and young adults and any person with barriers to service (e.g., no Alberta Health Care, low income, or English is not first language).