Better Beginnings is a free, non-judgmental, supportive health service for pregnant or parenting women living in Southwest Alberta.
Provides Support for women who:
- Need information and support to make health choices during pregnancy.
- Feel alone and isolated.
- Are living on a low income.
- Facing language or cultural barriers.
- Face addiction challenges.
Supports Provided include:
- Information on pregnancy, birth and parenting.
- nutrition advice from a dietitian.
- gift cards and coupons to assist with healthy food choices
- prenatal vitamins and vitamin D for your baby
- Help to quit smoking.
- Information and referrals from additional agencies offer support and services
For more information, visit the Before, During, and After Birth website.