Sexual and Reproductive Health
Provides youth-friendly, non-judgmental and confidential sexual and reproductive health services.
Confidential services may include:
- birth control information, prescriptions and supplies
- no-cost birth control for those who qualify
- emergency contraception (e.g., morning after pill)
- STI, HIV, and syphilis testing
- STI treatment
- pregnancy tests
- pregnancy options decisions support (parenting, adoption, abortion)
- post abortion check ups
- general information and support after a sexual assault
- vaccine information (e.g., Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and HPV) and administration of provincially funded;vaccine for eligible clients
Not all services are available at all clinics. Contact a clinic directly to book an appointment.
For information about clinical services across Alberta visit our Website
Health promotion and education services include:
- sexual health educational presentations to various groups
- teacher support for the sexuality part of the Alberta Education Curriculum
Service Providers May Include
physicians, registered nurses (RNs)
People age 29 or younger, or those that:
- have no Alberta Health Care
- can't afford birth control
- need a translator
- need special services (pregnancy options support, emergency contraception)
- have a need for our services that they can't meet elsewhere
Not all services are available at all locations. Check with each clinic to check what services they offer.
All services are by booked appointment, except for clients requesting emergency contraception.
Also Known As
Sexual Health, Sexual Health Centre
Birth Control, STI Clinic, Sexual Health Clinic