Sexual Health Program- Education Requests
Provides information, consultations, and education on healthy sexuality to individuals, schools, professionals and community agencies throughout Central Alberta.
Education and consultation services may include:
- Direct education and or supports to school staff and students
- Teacher in service and one-to-one support for grade 4 to 12 teachers to increase knowledge and comfort while teaching human sexuality.
- resource lending (e.g., DVDs, puberty kits )
- sexuality education programs for parents, youth, schools, service associations, health professionals, or community groups
- one-to-one sexual health consultation
Special projects are developed based on program goals and community requests and needs.
Service Providers May Include
consultants, registered nurses (RNs)
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
Consultants / nurses can provide information on telephone when they are in the office & or book presentations to schools & community
Also Known As
Sexual Health Education
Public Health, Birth Control, Sexually Transmitted Infection