Provides information, consultations, and group presentations on healthy sexuality throughout Central Alberta Communities.
Education and consultation services may include:
- Direct presentations to high school students & alternative schools
- Teacher in service and one-to-one support for grade 4 to 12 teachers to help them teach sexuality and understand current issues and research in sexual health
- resource lending (e.g., DVDs, puberty kits )
- sexuality education programs for parents, youth, schools, service associations, health professionals, or community groups
- one-to-one sexual health consultation
Special projects are developed based on program goals and community requests and needs.