Continuing Care Access
Offers telephone information, screening and referrals for individuals who require access to Continuing Care services including Home Care, Supportive Living, Palliative, Day Program and Facility Living programs.
Provides a central telephone number and assistance for people who require access to Continuing Care services in the Edmonton area, including:
- Home living
- Day Programs / CHOICE (Comprehensive Home Option of Integrated Care for the Elderly)
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living (equipment surg supplies)
- Access to Supportive living
- Access to Facility Living (Long-Term Care)
- Edmonton Zone Palliative Care Program
Service Providers May Include
clerical staff, registered nurses (RNs)
Anyone living in Alberta with a valid provincial health-care card (or registration in progress) can be assessed for Continuing Care services. Each client will be individually assessed.
Consent, Alberta Health Care number and current demographic information is required.