We work with our donors, sponsors and volunteers to invest in areas of prevention, early detection, treatment, rehabilitation, recovery, and harm-reduction programs.
Calgary Health Foundation has been raising funds for state-of-the-art technology, innovative programs, research and education in health care for nearly 20 years. Working closely with our partners to identify the areas where philanthropy will have the greatest impact on health care within Calgary today and over the long term.
Our fundraising efforts focus on three priorities;
- developing world-class care
- impacting Albertans and their families
- improving quality of life for those living in our city
Health care touches all of us and we are proud to make a difference to the people we care about in many important ways;
- acute care
- prevention and harm reduction
- chronic pain clinic and outpatient care
- palliative care
- labour and delivery and neonatal care