Offers care, rehabilitation and teaching on prevention to people with trauma.
Services provided may include:
- sending patients to the hospital that can best help them
- assessment, resuscitation, and treatment
- helping patients return to their community
- trauma education
- injury prevention education
- trauma research
- data collection for the Alberta Trauma Registry
This service cares for people from Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories depending on location.
For more information visit our webpage.