Provides sexual health services including education, clinical services, and consultation to individuals, families, and communities.
Effective March 18, 2020, North Zone Sexual & Reproductive Health Clinics are only seeing clients in clinic, for the following urgent concerns:
- KNOWN STI and need treatment
- Contact to a known STI and need testing / treatment
- Symptoms of an STI
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill
- Pre-booked appointments
Please phone the clinic before coming in.
If in the past 14 days, you have:
- a NEW fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath OR
- travelled outside Canada OR
- been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 OR
- had close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has travelled anywhere outside of Canada
IF YES to any of the above, DO NOT come to clinic.
Go to ahs.ca/covid19 and complete the self-assessment. Anyone who has symptoms, including cough, runny nose, fever or sore throat, must self-isolate for 14 days. Please do not visit a hospital, doctor’s office, lab or health care facility without consulting Health Link (811).