Public health inspectors operate under the Alberta Public Health Act to ensure compliance with the province's legislation.
- Food facility inspection reports, like those for restaurants, are already available online. The anticipated timeline for the new categories is:
- Pools - March 1, 2023
- Personal Services - April 3, 2023
- Childcare - June 1, 2023
- Learn more about the upcoming online public health inspection reports.
- For each facility inspection posted on this website, there is a list of unsafe practices, known as violations, noted by the public health inspector during the inspection. Safe practices are not listed. Violations are typically posted within one business day but in some cases may take up to 5 business days.
- If a facility creates or maintains a violation, AHS may order the facility to be closed until the problems are fixed. Closure orders are not listed on this website but can be found at EPH Enforcement Orders.
Although every effort is made to keep all information up-to-date and accurate, AHS is not responsible for any discrepancies between inspection findings displayed on the website and the original inspection reports.
AHS shall not be held liable for any losses or damages for the use of the information within this website or information accessed through this website. Contact us online or call 1-833-476-4743 if you have questions.
View Inspection Reports
Clicking on the button above indicates that you have read and understood the accompanying text.