AHS has launched a new parking app at sites across the province which will make paying for parking easier for all our visitors, patients and public.
Drivers can download the free AHS Parking app from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The AHS Parking app allows visitors and patients to pay for AHS parking using their mobile devices, receive alerts when their parking time is about to expire, extend their parking without running back to feed the meter and stop their parking time if an appointment ends earlier than expected.
AHS developed this app in response to visitors and patients, who told us they wanted a more convenient way to pay for parking at our sites, especially in the cold winter months and when they are unsure how long their hospital visit may last.
The zone parking codes where the AHS Parking app is available are as follows:
- Queen Elizabeth II Hospital (Grande Prairie): 6494
- Grande Prairie Regional Hospital: 6495
- Northern Lights Regional Hospital (Fort McMurray): 6496
- Capital Care Norwood 6497
- Cross Cancer Institute: 6487
- Edmonton General: 6491
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital: 6490
- Royal Alexandra Hospital : 6489
- Sturgeon Community Hospital (St. Albert): 6493
- University Area
- Kaye Edmonton Clinic: 6488
- Stollery Children’s Hospital: 6486
- University of Alberta Hospital: 6486
- Red Deer Regional Health Centre:
- 6482 - Underground
- 6483 - Parkade/Surface
- Alberta Children Hospital: 6013
- Foothills Medical Centre: 6010
- Peter Lougheed Centre: 6012
- Richmond Road: 6011
- Rockyview General Hospital: 6480
- Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre: 6015
- South Health Campus: 6481
- Southport Centre: 6014
- Chinook Regional Hospital (Lethbridge): 6498
- Medicine Hat Regional Hospital: 6499
E-mail email@example.com for any questions.